Hey guys !
How was your day so far? 😎
Well, I just came back from work after a tiring day but still thought of giving some time to you all.
It’s Saturday and I am sure most of you can’t wait to put on your dancing shoes. 💃🏻🕺🏻
Ah! Don’t worry, I won’t take much of your time.
Today’s blog is all about the better blues.
Summer is here, so are my
Shade of blues.
I know, most of you always get confused about what to wear on weekends. For obvious reasons; you want to look the best.
Here are few things to keep in mind that are as important as a glass of wine🍷on a Saturday night.
1. Accessories/Gadgets can make or break an outfit. Choose your accessories to compliment the style that you’re wearing.
2. Dress by weather and occasion.
3. When you are comfortable, you feel confident and you will be able to do what you want without worrying about how you look or how you should move. If you are in a party, you will have more fun because you are happy with who you are and what you are wearing.
So, look comfy yet stylish.
- WOMEN’S WEARFeeling Feminine with my off shoulder top and Forever New Aurora Crochet Mini Skirt for a busy day!
- TOP- Forgot where I got it from, but most of the online shops are selling it!😜
- SKIRT- Forever New
- Bag- Metro
- T-Shirt- Abercrombie
- Jogger- Abercrombie
- Footwear- Crocs
- Smart Watch- Moto 360
- Key- Really need to ask him🤔
So, go get ready for the night and make heads turn.
Happy Saturday !
Thanks for stopping by, Love ❤️